When your test is interrupted, the system will automatically look for a new contributor to complete the session. This means you won't be able to return to the test, and there may be a message on your dashboard that the test is still in progress.
These types of interruptions could include:
- A browser or computer crash
- A network interruption or outage
- Closing the recorder or browser during the test
- Closing the test browser tab mid-test
- Leaving the browser for an extended period of time
- Quitting the mobile app
NOTE: It may take up to 90 minutes for the "Test in progress" message to clear from your dashboard. Once this time has passed, the system will automatically release your account so you can take another test. However, if you're still experiencing issues after 90 minutes, please submit a help request.