Congratulations on completing your practice test! You're one step closer to becoming a UserTesting Contributor.
We know you're eager to find out about your results, so we've shared some key information to help you understand how and when we review your practice test:
- When to expect news about your practice test
- Understanding your practice test status
- What to do while you wait
- Resources to help you prepare for your practice test
When to expect news about your practice test
Once we've reviewed your test, we'll email you to let you know if you've been approved to join the Contributor Network.
Understanding your practice test status
You can always check the status of your test and other application requirements from your Applicant Checklist.
Learn more about how your Applicant Checklist works on:
Practice test status definitions
Not sure what the status of your practice test means? Review these quick definitions:
We've received your application and will review it as soon as possible.
You've passed your practice test!
Unfortunately, there was a problem with your video, but you have a chance to retake your test.
What to do while you wait
We know it can be hard to sit around and wait to hear back from us. Fortunately, there are a few things you can do in the meantime:
- Complete your profile so that we can better match you with any available tests.
- Verify your email address to ensure that your UserTesting account is ready for use and that you can receive emails from our team.
- Connect your PayPal account to keep your payments secure and receive your payments on time.
- Check out our lessons to learn everything you need to know about being a UserTesting Contributor.
Resources to help you prepare for your practice test
Take some time to review these articles before you take your practice test, especially if it's your second try:
- Some reasons why we may not have approved your practice test
- Audio and microphone tips for your practice test
- Guidance on what language to speak during your practice test
- General applicant information