All payments are sent in US Dollars via PayPal, 7 days after the time you complete a test. If it’s been more than 7 days since you completed the test and you still don’t see payment, then please check the following:
- Did your test upload successfully?
- Was your payment canceled?
- Is your PayPal email spelled correctly?
- Did you confirm your email when you set up your PayPal account?
- Are there any limitations on your PayPal account?
Did your test upload successfully?
Check to see if your test was successfully uploaded to our customers by navigating to the Completed Tests tab on your Desktop Dashboard or the Test history tab in the mobile app.
If you don’t see the test in question listed with the time and date of completion, this means that the customer did not receive your test. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide payment for tests that don't reach our customers.
To make sure your test uploads next time, try our suggested troubleshooting steps.
Was your payment canceled?
We might cancel your payment if we determine that you didn't properly complete the test. Some reasons for payment cancellation include:
- Not completing tasks or following the customer's instructions
- Providing false information in a screener in order to qualify for a test
If we canceled your payment, you can view the reason on either your desktop or mobile dashboard.
- From your desktop: Look under the Rating column on the Completed Tests tab
- From the mobile app: Tap on Test history and then tap on the individual test to review the Test details
Is your PayPal email spelled correctly?
If your PayPal email contains an error, then your payment won't reach you. Follow these steps to check your PayPal email:
From a computer:
1. Log in to your UserTesting Dashboard.
2. Click the dropdown arrow and navigate to Settings.
3. Scroll until you see the PayPal Account section.
4. Enter the verification number from your email to apply your changes.
From a mobile device:
1. Open the UserTesting app.
2. Tap the Test history tab.
3. Then tap on your test to view the Test details.
4. Review the PayPal email on the Test details screen to make sure that the email is accurate.
Did you confirm your email when you set up your PayPal account?
You need to confirm your PayPal email in order to receive payments. After your PayPal account is confirmed, you should see the payment from UserTesting on your account.
Are there any limitations on your PayPal account?
If your PayPal account is limited, you need to resolve this before you can receive payment from us. The Reward Status for your test will be Denied.
Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue. You should see a reason for an account limitation on your PayPal account. First, you may want to verify your account. Unverified accounts have limits on how much money they can receive per month.
If your account is Verified and still limited, follow the steps listed in PayPal's help article.
If you don’t hear from PayPal within 3 business days, we suggest that you call the Resolution Department at 1-888-221-1161 or 1-402-935-2050, if you’re calling from outside the U.S.
If you're located in India, please refer to the steps provided by PayPal in this article for how to confirm your account.
After you resolve your issue and your PayPal account is in good standing, tap Contact Support to request that the payment be re-sent.