Unfortunately, if you close the test you won't be able to complete it. It's also possible that your test might end unexpectedly for other reasons:
- You accidentally close the recorder during the test
- The recorder crashes or quits unexpectedly
- Your device crashes
Once you’ve been released from a test, the system will automatically resend the test invite to other contributors. This means you won’t be able to take the test again.
Before you accept another test, it's a good idea to check that your device meets our minimum system requirements:
- Minimum system requirements for tests on Google Chrome
- Minimum system requirements for tests on all other web browsers
- Minimums system requirements for iOS
- Minimum system requirements for Android
This can prevent technical issues that might cause your device to crash during a test. For the same reason, we also suggest that you close any other apps you have open on your device.
NOTE: You may see a “Test in Progress” message on your dashboard when you're released from a test. Don't worry. It usually only takes up to an hour for this message to disappear. Once it's cleared from your dashboard, you'll be able to accept new tests!