If you mute your microphone during your practice test, your recording will be paused and you will be unable to continue with the test until you unmute your microphone. To learn how to do so, follow the instructions below.
Unmute your microphone in Google Chrome
1. To unmute your microphone in Google Chrome, click the microphone icon to the right of the address bar.
2. Select the option to "Continue allowing" the recorder "to access your microphone."
3. Click "Done," and then you can continue with your test.
How to reshare your screen in Google Chrome
If you accidentally click the Stop sharing button at the bottom of your screen, the recorder will no longer have access to your screen, and you'll see an error message. Follow the instructions below to reshare your screen:
1. Click on the bold text in the error banner.
2. When the screen sharing window reappears, select the appropriate screen under the tab titled, "Entire Screen." Then click Share, to continue with your test.