You must have a PayPal account to receive the payments you’ve earned from testing.
Applicants in India: To receive payments, you'll need to create a PayPal Business account instead. For more information, please contact PayPal.
Review answers to some other common questions about using PayPal:
- What if I don’t have a PayPal account yet?
- I’ve started my application. Do I really need to link my PayPal and UserTesting accounts?
- When I connect my PayPal account, will my personal and financial information be kept safe?
- I’m already a contributor, and I wasn’t required to link my PayPal account when I applied. Do I have to connect my account now?
- I can’t connect my PayPal account. What should I do?
What if I don’t have a PayPal account yet?
No problem! Just visit PayPal to create a new account, when you’re ready.
I’ve started my application. Do I really need to link my PayPal and UserTesting accounts?
Yes, to complete your applicant checklist you’ll need to connect your PayPal account.
Linking your PayPal account helps us make sure that your payments are successful and that you receive them on time.
When I connect my PayPal account, will my personal and financial information be kept safe?
I’m already a contributor, and I wasn’t required to link my PayPal account when I applied. Do I have to connect my account now?
If you’re already an active contributor, you’re not required to link your PayPal and UserTesting accounts unless you need to change your PayPal email address. If you don’t need to make any changes, you’ll still receive payments even if your PayPal and UserTesting accounts aren’t linked. For more information, learn how to update your PayPal email address.
I can’t connect my PayPal account. What should I do?
Try connecting your PayPal account again, and check the following:
- The code you provided matches the verification code in the email you received.
- Your UserTesting account password is correct (If you can’t remember your password, use the password reset form).
- Your PayPal login information is accurate (For help with logging into your PayPal account, review the PayPal article, “What can I do if I can’t log in?” ).
If you're still having trouble after checking each of these details, please contact our Support team for help.