To better match you with tests, you need to add your personal details to your UserTesting profile.
Your profile includes information like:
- Household income
- Employment information
- Web browsers
- Web expertise
You can fill out your profile using a computer or the UserTesting mobile app:
Create my profile from a computer
- When you’re ready to complete your profile, click the Create profile button on your applicant checklist. This will open your My profile tab.
- To add your personal information, click the Edit Profile button on your profile page.
- When you’ve completed your profile, click the Save Profile button.
- Return to the checklist to make sure that the badge for this step is marked as Done.
Finish my profile on the UserTesting mobile app
- Tap the Finish Profile card on your checklist.
- Tap the Next button to begin.
- Provide the requested details on each screen until you reach the Summary screen.
- Review your information on the Summary screen, and then tap Return to checklist when you're ready.
- Check to make sure that the badge for this step is marked as Done.
Take a quick survey to tell us about your experience!