What is it?
Our UserTesting App for Android is a mobile app that lets you qualify for and take tests directly on your Android device.
Are there any requirements?
Before you install the UserTesting App on your Android device, please make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- Android 10.0 or higher
- At least 400MB of available space on your device
- At least 20% battery life when you try to take a test
- To avoid upload issues, we strongly recommend that you connect to a WiFi network when you upload your completed test. WiFi is faster and more reliable.
What devices can I use?
- and more...
Note: We do not recommend using Xiaomi devices with the UserTesting App for Android, as we have seen issues with these devices.
How do I get started?
- Search for "UserTesting" in the App Store. Tap "Install" to install the app.
- Once you have installed the UserTesting App, you can sign in to your mobile dashboard to see what tests may be available. Use the same email address and password that you use when signing in to your computer dashboard.