Our Support team can help you update the country on your contributor profile.
Here's how to get started:
- Review important policies about selecting the right profile country.
- Confirm some quick details about your account so we're prepared to help you.
- Submit your country change request to our Support team.
Review important policies
- Make sure the country on your profile is your country of residence
- Take a break from testing while traveling outside your country of residence
Make sure the country on your profile is your country of residence
Before you make any changes, we want to remind you that the country you select on your profile should be your country of residence (e.g., where you live most of the time).
Take a break from testing while traveling outside your country of residence
Going on a vacation is exciting, but it's not always the best time to take tests. When you travel to a different country and complete a test, your location won't match the country you selected in your profile. This could cause our system to flag your account or customers to question if you're qualified to complete their tests. Learn more about testing while traveling.
Confirm some quick details (Go back to the previous section)
Before we can help you with your request, you'll need to confirm the following:
- The country on your PayPal account matches the country you'd like to add to your contributor profile
- Your PayPal account is verified
- Your PayPal and UserTesting accounts are connected
The country on your PayPal account matches the country you'd like to add to your contributor profile
The country on your PayPal account is whichever country you selected when you opened the account. This location should match the new country you want to choose for your contributor profile.
Your PayPal account is verified
You'll also need to check that your PayPal account is verified, so you don't have to worry about payment issues. If your PayPal account isn't verified, you should complete PayPal's verification process. To learn more, check out our PayPal Verification Guide.
Your PayPal and UserTesting accounts are connected
Once you've confirmed that your PayPal country matches the new country you'd like to add to your contributor profile and your account is verified, you should check that you've connected your PayPal and UserTesting accounts.
- Check your PayPal settings from a computer
- Check your PayPal settings from the UserTesting mobile app
Check your PayPal settings from a computer
- Open your dashboard menu and click Settings.
- On the Settings page, scroll to the Payments section and look for the Connected badge.
Check your PayPal settings from the UserTesting mobile app
- Open the UserTesting app. Tap the More tab to view the menu options, then tap Payments.
- Tap Change PayPal account, and look for the checkmark next to your email address.
Submit your country change request (Go back to the previous section)
After you've reviewed our policies and confirmed your PayPal and UserTesting account details, you can submit your request to our Support team!
When you're ready to contact Support, follow these steps:
- Visit the Support Center at support.usertesting.com
- Click the Contact us link.
- So your ticket makes it to the team as quickly as possible, please choose the following options when you're completing the request form:
Are you an approved UserTesting participant?: I'm already an approved UserTesting Contributor
I have a question or issue relating to: My UserTesting account
How can we help?: I'd like to change my demographics
Please select the demographic you'd like to change: Country
- Complete the rest of the form by confirming that your PayPal account is active and verified and providing your current country of residence and the postcode or ZIP code for your new location (if applicable)