Unfortunately, if you close the test you won't be able to complete it. It's also possible that your test might end unexpectedly for other reasons:
- You accidentally close the recorder during the test
- The recorder crashes or quits unexpectedly
- Your device crashes
Once you’ve been released from a test, the system will automatically resend the test invite to other contributors. This means you won’t be able to take the test again.
Before you accept another test, it's a good idea to check that your device meets our minimum system requirements:
- Minimum system requirements for tests on Google Chrome
- Minimum system requirements for tests on all other web browsers
- Minimums system requirements for iOS
- Minimum system requirements for Android
This can prevent technical issues that might cause your device to crash during a test. For the same reason, we also suggest that you close any other apps you have open on your device.
Complete a quick survey to let us know how we can improve this article!